Local employer is willing to train the right applicants to inspect and perform proper maintenance on utility structures. Duties may include hand excavation, drilling of holes, and the application of remedial treatments as deemed necessary to determine the condition and extend the life of in service utility structures. Other duties include use of hand held computer to log inspection data, performing line patrols, doing minor repairs at the structure base, collecting facility inventory, as well as GPS mapping.
Job requirements are as follows:
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must have a valid driver license
• Must have “clean” driver history.
• Must pass insurance carriers driver’s license background check
• Must be able to lift at least 65 lbs.,
• Carry at least 35 lbs.
• Tolerate various weather situations
• Willing to submit to a background check
• Willing to submit to drug screening
Applicants should be self-motivated individuals willing to travel throughout the Western US, and possibly to other job locations within the continental United States. Employer will provide employees with daily subsistence allowance when employees have to stay overnights near job site. Employer also has benefit package including health insurance, paid vacations, holiday, and 401K plan for full time employees. Intec Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.